KID RHYMES, developed by Eileen Feldgus and Isabell Cardonick, co-authors of Kid Writing. The materials, including shared reading posters, matching storybooks, musical CD and a teacher guide, specifically address the teaching of phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension.
KID RHYMES facilitates learning by providing:
- One high usage spelling rhyme chunk per shared reading poster and matching storybook.
- Repeated experiences with the same high frequency words in each set of three consecutive books
- Musical reinforcement to invite maximum appeal and participation
Excellent Uses: -Small Group Instruction -Independent Reading -Listening & Literacy Centers
- Kid Rhymes Take Home Books $14.95
- Kid Rhymes Rhyming Family Houses - Paper $9.95
- Kid Rhymes Mini Sentence Strips for Literacy Center Work $12.95
- Kid Rhymes Rhyming Family Houses - Laminated Paper Stock $39.95
- Kid Rhymes Introductory Set $129.00
- Kid Rhymes Rhyming Family Houses Tri-fold Display Boards $19.95
- Kid Rhymes Small Group Instruction Set $339.00