KID RHYMES, developed by Eileen Feldgus and Isabell Cardonick, co-authors of Kid Writing. The materials, including shared reading posters, matching storybooks, musical CD and a teacher guide, specifically address the teaching of phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension,
the five essential components of reading in No Child Left Behind.
KID RHYMES facilitates learning by providing:
- One high usage spelling rhyme chunk per shared reading poster and matching storybook.
- Repeated experiences with the same high frequency words in each set of three consecutive books
- Musical reinforcement to invite maximum appeal and participation
Excellent Uses: -Small Group Instruction -Independent Reading -Listening & Literacy Centers
- Kid Rhymes Rhyming Family Houses - Laminated Paper Stock $39.95
- Kid Rhymes Introductory Set $129.00
- Kid Rhymes Small Group Instruction Set $339.00
- Kid Rhymes Take Home Books $14.95
- Kid Rhymes Rhyming Family Houses Tri-fold Display Boards $19.95
- Kid Rhymes Rhyming Family Houses - Paper $9.95
- Kid Rhymes Mini Sentence Strips for Literacy Center Work $12.95